Zeta Suite Recruitment Drive 2021: Zeta Suite invited applications from all the fresher graduates for the position of Product Manager for the location of Bangalore.
The details of Zeta Suite recruitment drive 2021 education, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive Position, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive experience, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive batch, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive skills required, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive job description, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive pay scale, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive batch, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive important dates, Zeta Suite Off campus Drive important links are furnished below.
Zeta Suite Recruitment Drive 2021 for Product Manager
|Experience||Freshers / Experience|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Background To The Role
Electron Benefits Suite is made available to Banks and SaaS Providers ( like Sodexo ) who we call as ESPs ( Enterprise Service Providers) .
The suite enables ESPs to provide its Corporate clients an Employee Benefit Administration portal, and provides the Employees of the corporate a native mobile app to manage the benefits.
The product is tailored to functionally scale and meet the necessary complexities and workflows relevant to the different markets we are present in. Employee Benefits use cases in India, is different from how Benefits are perceived in Europe and Latin America.
The Product Suite Includes
Multiple Back Office Applications for the ESPs to manage day to day operations.
A self-serve employee benefits administration Product made available as a SaaS solution to corporates
Native Mobile Apps for employees to manage Benefits.
Electron Benefits is built on top of other Zeta Product suites focused on Banking & Authentication ( Tachyon , Fusion, Cipher) .
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Authbridge recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Klenty recruitment drive 2021
- Autodesk Off campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer
- Moolya Off Campus Drive 2021 | Developer Intern
- Tekion Off Campus Drive | Associate Software
- Simbus Off-campus Drive 2021 – Software Engineer | Bangalore location
- KLA Tencor Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Chennai
What is the job like?
- We are looking for a Product Manager who helps define the Electron Benefits product suite as we chase the goal of Activating ESPs in more than 15 Geographies in the next 5 years.
- Discover – Research about the market dynamics, user demands, competitors’ offerings through extensive primary and secondary research
- Define – Understand the problem space in details and define potential solutions in terms of new product features or enhancement in existing product features
- Own product roadmap – Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product suite. Publish a prioritized roadmap for at least 2 quarters at all times & prioritise problems to solve
- Align key stakeholders – Work as an SME of Electron Benefits product suite and work with the Solutions to define scalable and reusable solutions
- Execution – Participate and influence release plan, sprint plan, sprint demo , daily standup
- Documentation – Keep an update product documentation at all times, publish release notes for all feature releases & conduct periodic Product training for stakeholders.
- Rollout & Validation- Create user manual and relevant content for various internal and external stakeholders, design customer feedback loop, track & monitor crucial business & product metrics
- Features release – Work with the business, program, support and marketing teams to rollout features, decide features to change and prioritize iterations based on ROIExecute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement
- Collaboration – All at once, you would be working with multiple teams, product, engineering & design, business & sales and program management team.
Who should apply for this role?
- You are a product thinker & a problem solver.
- You arrive at decisions by thinking logically, analytically & structuring your thoughts
- You have a knack for achieving business goals & a mindset to lead, take initiatives.
- You bring sound ability to manage ambiguity & enjoy working on complex projects
- You have excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- You are a collaborator whether it is internal or external teams you are dealing with
- You have min. 4 years of relevant product development experience
- You have been a software engineer yourself & have worked on software development projects in your past experience.
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute
- Experience with B2B Products like HRMS, CRM, ERP
- Experience with B2B products that have internationalization, localization, or workflow semantics would be a plus.
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Zeta is a modern banking tech company providing Modern Core and Processing for Financial Institutions and Embeddable Banking for fintechs and distributors. Zeta’s offerings comprise –
Tachyon Suite – A modern suite comprising core banking, credit and debit processing, prepaid hosting and loans, all integrated with a mobile app that enable banks to provide a neobank experience, sell more loans and reduce fraud.
Fusion – An Embeddable Banking platform that enables banks to provide APIs and SDKs to fintechs, neobanks, distributors and enable them to embed prepaid, credit, debit and loan products within their apps and experiences.
Enterprise Payments Tech – A cloud-native, API first, mobile-ready platform that enables banks and issuers to develop, run, & manage modern T&E, Gifting, RnR, and Benefits solutions. The modular and versatile nature of the platform allows issuers to build customised solutions and modern experiences for their customers.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The company works closely with 6+ issuers within India like Sodexo, IDFC First Bank, RBL and Kotak Mahindra Bank. The company has over 15,000 corporate clients and 2.5+ million users who use Zeta’s Employee benefits and Corporate Gifting platform. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company and has over 500 employees.
About Important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the Zest Suite Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.