Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Position||Internship / Apprenticeship|
|Education||SSC and ITI|
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination
- system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
About Technical Education:
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
About Application Fee:
Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Complete filling the online application in all respects at RRC-WR’s website www.rrc-wr.com
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, Applicants are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the Applicants.
- Once the payment is successfully done, Applicants will be redirected to RRC-WR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- In case the Applicants makes the payment and faces any issues like loss of internet connection due to which the Applicant is unable to download the application though the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
- In case after completing the Registration process, the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make the online payment again. Duplication, in payment, if any will be refunded on verifying the same.
About Selection Process:
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
About Training Period:
The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
How to apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
- Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12digit Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
- Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email / SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
- Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates. Applicants are instructed to check Tradewise vacancy table (Annexure “A”) to ascertain the vacancies notified and ensure that the Division / Workshop they wish to apply is having vacancies as per their Trade / Qualification / Community / Category.
- Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / PWD / Educational and / or Technical Qualification etc. or with different Email ID / Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants have to download printouts of their Online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
- Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure H ) in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit.
- Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate as mentioned at Para 3.7 if he / she is claiming against EWS Quota.
About Documents to be uploaded:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants
About important Dates:
About Important Links: