W3villa off campus drive 2021: W3villa is an CMMi Level 3 and ISO certified software development company that understands the business need by leveraging digital assets. W3villa is a result-oriented company with a vision to provide end-to-end IT development support to Startups and Enterprises.
Through Strategic Thinking, we exercise to push for remarkable ideas while Innovative Solutions provide the utmost confidence and value to the client. We have extended our reach to numerous parts of the world by delivering cutting-edge performance to the client. We are experts in Blockchain development, Ruby On Rails, Angular, React.js, NodeJS, and Ecommerce development.
We have delivered more than 200+ projects in 7 years with 100+ expert engineers. We operate our IT development services from San Diego, New York, USA and New Delhi,India offices.
W3villa Off campus Drive Software Developers
|Pay Scale||3 LPA|
|Category||Off Campus jobs|
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Geeksgod recruitment drive for Frontend Developers
- Limechat recruitment drive for Data Analyst
- igebra recruitment drive for teaching assistant
- Advarra Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineers
- Tejas Recruitment Drive for Engineers
- Byjus Recruitment Drive for Business Development Associate
- Skill Santa Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Principal Global Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or Block chain programming languages (e.g. Ruby C++ or JScript.NET.)
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Should be well versed with Data Structure and Algorithms
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- First 6 months – ₹12,000 (Training period)
- After 6 months (for 1 year) – ₹ 20,000 – ₹ 25,000
- After 1.5 years –₹ 30k – ₹ 35k+ 1 lakh Retention Bonus
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks and many certifications conducted for new employees hence candidates willing to commit for at least a period of 24 months tenure need only apply.