UWorld Recruitment Drive 2021: UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, millions of students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations. We are looking for passionate Software Interns who are keen to learn and contribute towards building business-critical platforms using Microsoft Azure & .NET.
UWorld Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer
|Category||Off Campus jobs 2021|
About The Program
- The duration of the internship will be for 6 months
- This is a paid internship and based on the performance during the internship the candidates will be considered for a full-time position
- Recent graduates or in the final semester of studies towards a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology are eligible to apply (2020/21 pass-outs)
- Strong academic excellence in undergraduate or graduate studies
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering
- Good problem-solving skills, with expertise in algorithms, data structures, and programming
- Strong object-oriented development knowledge in C# using .Net
- Decent understanding in front end UI frameworks like Angular, ReactJS
- Exposure towards any Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres, etc)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail, organization skills, ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth.
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback.
|For more careers||Off Campus Drives 2021|