Unisys recruitment drive 2021: Unisys invited applications from all the fresher graduates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Test Engineer.
The details of Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021 education, Unisys off campus drive 2021 position, Unisys off campus drive 2021, Unisys off campus drive 2021 batch, Unisys off campus drive 2021 experience, Unisys off campus drive 2021 pay scale, Unisys off campus drive 2021 skills required, Unisys off campus drive 2021 location, Unisys off campus drive 2021 job description, Unisys off campus drive 2021 roles and responsibilities, Unisys off campus drive 2021 important dates, and Unisys off campus drive 2021 important links are furnished below.
Unisys recruitment drive for test engineer
|Category||Off Campus Drives|
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
- Flash Tech Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Brillo Recruitment Drive for Data Analytics
- GlobalEdge Recruitment Drive for Gradaute Engineers
- Aither Technology Recruitment Drive 2021
- Ressemble systems recruitment drive for software engineer
- Compro Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive for SAP MM
- Ford Motors recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques. Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project. •
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Key Responsibilities
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution. • Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Workflow Management, Orchestration, Knowledge Management,
- Knowledge of ITSM process and experience in testing Service now application.
- Possess knowledge on Java Scripting, API testing and hands on experience on automation preferably Selenium with Java.
- Knowledge on MS Excel & functions.
- Knowledge on Agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Excellent written verbal communication, presentation, Logical reasoning, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pick up new Technologies and Tools.
- ServiceNow Admin and ISTQB -Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge ITIL v3/4 Foundation
About Important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|