Techgig Recruitment for ENA Engineer: Techgig invited applications from all the eligible candidates to fill up their vacancies for the position of ENA Engineer for the location of Bangalore.
The details of Techgig recruitment like education, Techgig Position, techgig skills required, techgig roles and responsibilities, Techgig important links and Techgig important dates are furnished below.
Techgig Recruitment For ENA Engineer
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Role and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be part of Network Communication team in MBRDI
- Candidate shall be responsible for communication related configuration changes of ~15-20 ECUs and 2-5 Networks of CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet
- Understand the requirements from ECU Responsible for configuration changes at ECUs/Networks.
- Perform thorough analysis of requirements for feasibility and Implement the changes.
- Should deliver ECU extract for assigned ECUs/Networks
- Keep the knowledge updated with latest AUTOSAR concepts and protocols
- BE/B. Tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and its modules (SWCs, VFB concept, RTE, NM, COM, TP, PDU Router)
- Good Knowledge of various communication protocols CAN, FlexRay, LIN & Ethernet.
- Thorough knowledge of at least one communication protocol
- Experience with Vector/Elektrobit or any other AUTOSAR tool chains
- Should be able to work independently and work under time critical deadlines
- Should possess good analytical and communication skills
- German language knowledge would be an added advantage
About Important Links:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the Techgig Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.