Reliance Recruitment Drive 2021: Reliance invited applications from all the fresher candidates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
The details of Reliance Recruitment Drive 2021 like Education, Reliance drive Position, Reliance drive pay scale, Reliance drive batch, Reliance drive Experience required, Reliance drive skills required, Reliance drive job description, Reliance drive important details are furnished below.
Reliance Recruitment Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
- BE/B.Tech in IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering Knowledge of IT products pertaining to Enterprise Applications, Networking equipment, AV, etc.
- Preference to certifications like CCNA / CCNP / IITL / PMP would be an added advantage
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Autodesk Off campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer
- Moolya Off Campus Drive 2021 | Developer Intern
- Tekion Off Campus Drive | Associate Software
- Simbus Off-campus Drive 2021 – Software Engineer | Bangalore location
- KLA Tencor Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Chennai
- Servicenow Recruitment Drive 2021
- DXC Technologies Off Campus Drive
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the team that will plan, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure & Network roll out and manage Business IT applications and relevant technological enhancements from time to time.
- Management of IT Infrastructure including desktop support, computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
- Ensure that Rollout/Implementation of IT Infrastructure is done according to the scheduled plan while maintaining best customer service & quality standards.
- Ensure smooth functioning of deployed IT assets at all the sites and help build credibility and image of these facilities.
- Monitor IT / Network performance and report findings to immediate head.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT enterprise software, IT hardware, and other network and system problems in coordination with team members.
- Document incidents and service requests within IT Help Desk system.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to learn new technology and products.
- A keen interest and curiosity to learning newer technologies.
- Good analytical skills and fast learner
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team.
About Important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the Reliance Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.