Pricewaterhousecoopers Recruitment Drive 2021: Pricewater house coopers invited applications from all the fresher graduates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Management Consulting Associate for the location of Bangalore.
The details of Pricewaterhousecoopers like Education, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive Position, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive batch, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive experience, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive pay scale, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive skills required,Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive job description, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive important dates, Pricewaterhousecoopers off campus drive important links are furnished below.
PricewaterhouseCoopers recruitment Drive 2021
|position||Management Consulting Associate|
|Category||Off Campus jobs|
B.Tech./B.E./Master’s Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Authbridge recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Klenty recruitment drive 2021
- Autodesk Off campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer
- Moolya Off Campus Drive 2021 | Developer Intern
- Tekion Off Campus Drive | Associate Software
- Simbus Off-campus Drive 2021 – Software Engineer | Bangalore location
- KLA Tencor Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Chennai
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience generating meaningful dashboards, analytics reports, generating meaningful insights and discussing it with HR and Business stakeholders
- Team player and an ability to engage well with international clients
- Visualization techniques and tools; (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Database & big data management systems
- Experience working with APIs to pull data from HRIS systems and vendors
- Object-oriented and data manipulation programming languages (Java, Python, R, SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Statistical Modeling/Machine Learning/AI/NLP
- Experience with Text and Sentiment Analysis
- Applicable sources of external, internal, or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques;
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data
- sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Develop analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Validate analysis & process with consultants/clients in US
- Analyze, develop recommendations, and conduct so-what analysis
- Ability to build storylines and make presentations
- Significant contribution to knowledge and firm building activities
- Manage large data sets; apply basic statistical techniques to understand data
- Identify and address client needs and build relationships with clients
- Develop requests for information, demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, and communicate potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Collaborate and contribute as a team member by understanding personal and team roles
- Contribute to a positive working environment, building solid relationships with team members, and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required for Pricewaterhousecoopers Recruitment Drive 2021
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date
About Important links:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the PricewaterhouseCoopers Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.