PayPal Off Campus Drive 2021: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.
Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2021 | Data Analyst
|Category||Off Campus drive for freshers|
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Geeksgod recruitment drive for Frontend Developers
- Limechat recruitment drive for Data Analyst
- igebra recruitment drive for teaching assistant
- Advarra Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineers
- Tejas Recruitment Drive for Engineers
- Byjus Recruitment Drive for Business Development Associate
- Skill Santa Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Principal Global Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
As a member of the Issuance team, you’ll play a key role in developing customer value propositions, coordinate value communication, design and build policy, product, & process to deliver great customer experience and optimize PayPals internal costs. As an Analyst, you will,
- Build expertise in PayPal data sources to find, manage and simplify complex data
- Integrate data and product knowledge to build stories and convey actionable insights
- Set up measurement frameworks like Pre-Post, A/B tests to assess project impact
- Be a subject expert for Protections policies, and Resolutions process
- Work with partner teams such as Operations and Engineering for project implementation
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.