NWDA Recruitment 2021: NWDA invited applications from all the eligible candidates to fill up their vacancies for the positions of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, upper Division clerk, Stenographer grade – 2, Lower Division clerk. A total of 62 positions.
The details of NWDA recruitment 2021 like Vacancy details, NWDA notification 2021 Education, NWDA notification 2021 Age limit, NWDA notification 2021 application fee, NWDA notification 2021 Selection process, NWDA notification 2021 how to apply, NWDA notification 2021 important note, NWDA notification 2021 important dates and NWDA notification 2021 important links are furnished below.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 | NWDA Notification 2021
About Vacancies details:
|Civil Junior Engineer||16 posts|
|Hindi translator||1 position|
|Junior Accounts Officer||5 positions|
|Upper Division Clerk||12 positions|
|Stenographer grade -2||5 positions|
|Lower Division clerk||23 positions|
Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level.
- Education in Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level.
- In Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Junior Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Upper Division Clerk: Degree
Stenographer Grade 2:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University
- Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
|Junior Engineer||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Hindi translator||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Junior Accounts officer||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Stenographer grade -2||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Lower Division clerk||Level -2 (Rs.19900- 63200/-)|
|Junior Engineer||18-27 years|
|Hindi translator||21 – 30 years|
|Junior Accounts officer||21 – 30 years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18 – 27 years|
|Stenographer grade -2||18 – 27 years|
|Lower Division clerk||18 – 27 years|
- An Application Processing Fee of Rs.840/- (Rupees Eight Hundred and Forty only) for General & OBC category.
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category is payable through payment gateway.
Check for more similar jobs:
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only).
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 How to Apply:
- The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through a detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and submitted a fee for each post.
- Candidates should have a valid personal Email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/NWDA’s website for any communication from NWDA.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website, the candidate must possess the following:
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered.
- All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents verification if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- A facility to take print out of the Registration Slip.
- Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained. Candidates are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered Email ID from time to-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
About Important Dates:
About Important links:
If you have any more doubts regarding NWDA Recruitment 2021, please comment your doubts in the comment section below.
To get instant updates on Sarkari Naukri (Government jobs) into your mobile directly join our Telegram Channel