NCR Corporation Recruitment Drive 2021: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer
|Category||Off Campus jobs 2021|
System Test Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Install software using various methods in a lab and in a customer’s environment
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues
- Work on an agile team
System Test Engineer Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing or similar role
- 3+ years of experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Have a deep understanding of QA and understand the uses and methods of testing
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, Good time-management skills, Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong development, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills. Able to work in teams and collaborative fashion.
- Should be able to travel worldwide 20-30%
- Bitbucket/JIRA/GIT Workflow
- Operating Systems:
- Understanding of with continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Knowledge of tools or languages like (one or many of following):
- Google Cloud Platform and Azure
|For more careers||Off Campus Drive 2021|
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.