Micron Recruitment Drive 2021: Micron invited applications from all the fresher graduates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Associate Engineer.
The details of Micron Recruitment Drive like Education, Micron walkin drive Position, Micron walkin drive pay scale, Micron walkin drive skills required, Micron walkin drive location, Micron walkin drive important details, Micron walkin drive job description are furnished below.
Micron Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Perform various PCB layout support tasks during the design process of modules and engineering boards. Responsible for reviewing the physical layout and documentation as well as preparing BOM variants and PCB array drawings based on provided criteria. Additionally, requires work on mechanical design using AutoCad and Solidworks.
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
- Flash Tech Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Brillo Recruitment Drive for Data Analytics
- GlobalEdge Recruitment Drive for Gradaute Engineers
- Aither Technology Recruitment Drive 2021
- Ressemble systems recruitment drive for software engineer
- Compro Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive for SAP MM
- Ford Motors recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Electronics and Mechanical experience
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Solid computer skills, troubleshooting, organization, and communication skills
- Familiar with Allegro, Variant Editor, Cam350, Valor NPI, AutoCad, and Solidworks
- High attention to detail
- Follow procedures for entering/tracking new design requests
- Preparing and updating BOM variants in the Variant Editor
- Create PCB Array templates and mechanical drawings using AutoCad and SolidWorks
- Review designs against provided rules/constraints
- Provide continuous feedback for process improvements
- Create associated documentation
About important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the Micron Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.