Mastercard Recruitment Drive 2021: MasterCard invited applications from all the fresher’s graduates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Software Engineer.
The details of Mastercard Recruitment drive like education, Mastercard off campus drive position, Mastercard off campus drive skills required, Mastercard off campus drive about the job description, Mastercard off campus drive important dates, Mastercard off campus drive important links, Mastercard off campus drive pay scale are furnished below.
Mastercard Recruitment Drive 2021 Software Engineer
|Category||Off Campus jobs|
- Working for Product Development Group for LPS
- Team is responsible for the design, development and testing of products as per business requirements defined for the LPS product roadmap.
- Currently the Team is working on the Frameworks/Tools Release comprising of the Acquiring & Issuing.
- Understand & deliver requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard Standards, specifications, processes and best practices
- Provide support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Documentation of various artifacts as per the software engineering processes.
- Do you have a passion to develop a product on a global scale?
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Have you been a part of diverse skills and experience?
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
- Flash Tech Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Brillo Recruitment Drive for Data Analytics
- GlobalEdge Recruitment Drive for Gradaute Engineers
- Aither Technology Recruitment Drive 2021
- Ressemble systems recruitment drive for software engineer
- Compro Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive for SAP MM
- Ford Motors recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Developing high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical/functional requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics. Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Debugging applications behavior – using logs, monitoring/inspection/instrumentation tools (like Dynatrace or similar)
- Creating technical documentation, user guides, software development guidelines
- Creating unit and integration tests scripts & tools, Code reviewing and refactoring
All About You:
- Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow & must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader
- Core Java using Java8 & collection, multithreading
- REST & SOAP Web Services – development and usage in applications
- Experience in developing apps for Tomcat & JBoss EAP
- Knowledge of: Maven, Artifactory, GIT, SonarQube/Checkmarks, Jenkins, Unix command line
- Hands on experience of writing JUnit test cases
- Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols and experience in their usage in enterprise application
- Solid grasp on relational database modeling and design, Proven knowledge of using JDBC, ORAM like JPA/Hibernate/iBatis (added advantage)
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Problem solver and solution-seeking approach
- Understands the full SDLC. Experience with modern software development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Preferred Payment domain knowledge
About Important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the MasterCard Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.