Juspay Off Campus Drive 2021: JUSPAY is a Payments Exchange connecting merchants, payment providers, and banks. With a deep focus on delivering seamless payments UX at scale we are trusted partners for all major internet companies in India. After surpassing 200M SDK installs, building systems handling the highest payments traffic in India of 2000 transactions per second, we are now making the next stride to power end-to-end payments for India.
This mind-boggling vision requires nothing less than a magical approach.
We are looking for magicians who can leverage FP to cast out magic through their code. We are looking for Inventors who can pioneer the next big technological inventions in payments.
Juspay Off Campus Drive 2021
Responsible Creator: Who are ready to take up big responsibilities and endure pain to conquer them?
Development Artist: Do you see aesthetic in your code?
FP Seeker: Are you curious about FP or have identified FP as your way?
If you resonate with any of the above, you might just be the right person for the role.
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) and engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2021 and 2022) across branches.
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Geeksgod recruitment drive for Frontend Developers
- Limechat recruitment drive for Data Analyst
- igebra recruitment drive for teaching assistant
- Advarra Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineers
- Tejas Recruitment Drive for Engineers
- Byjus Recruitment Drive for Business Development Associate
- Skill Santa Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Principal Global Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
- Challenge is open to working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) or engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2021 and 2022) across branches
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Online Assessment (Coding Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores and resumes, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- You can take the assessment within 24 hours of opening the Coding Window.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume etc.
Round 2: 2-Days Hackathon
- Participants selected from the first round would then be taking part in a 2-Days long Hackathon.
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates from Round 2 will be hired as Interns (Stipend 40,000 per month) for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full-time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- The compensation for Full-time offered candidates will be INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.