iLink Systems Off Campus Drive: iLinks is hiring the freshers for the position of Softwahelpre engineer. All the eligible graduate and postgraduate candidates of fresh batches can register for the drive within the last date of registration. The candidates who are having the below mentioned skills are eligible for the drive. The details of iLink Systems off campus drive like eligibility details, job description, pay scale, skills required, location, drive type, Important dates, important links and FAQ’s are furnished below.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Drive type: Off campus Drive
Pay Scale: 300000 – 350000
Work locations: Chennai and Pune
Experience: Only freshers
Drive locations: Drive locations will be two locations but both are through Online only.
- Batch: 2020 and 2021 batches only
- Education: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech and MCA
- Candidates should be available for an Internship program.
About Job Description:
- The candidate has to do requirement analysis for the application.
- Have to develop documentation and other aspects which are required like design etc.
- Have to develop software applications using different technologies and programming languages like Angular, Python, C#, Node Js and others.
- Have to test the application for quality maintenance, testing.
- Have to attend client meetings if required.
- One has to develop and design Databases for the application.
- Candidates should be very strong in programming skills.
- Should have very high logical thinking capability.
- Should have very strong communication and written skills.
- If selected the candidates of 2021 batch are required to join as an intern immediately and will be paid 10000 per month as a stipend during the internship program.
- After completion of the internship program, the candidate is converted into a full-time employee and pay scale will be 300000 – 350000 per year.
The 2020 batch candidates can join the company as a full time employee after successful completion of the interview process and pay scale of 300000 per year will be paid for the employee.
|Last date for registration||16.01.2021|
If you have any queries regarding the iLink Systems Off campus Drive please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.
iLink Systems Off Campus Drive FAQ’s:
What is the job profile offered by the iLink systems?
What are the various drive locations for the drive?
Is Experience required for iLink Systems Off campus Drive?
Which batches are eligible for the drive?
What is the pay scale offered by the company?
For full time employees 300000 – 350000 per year will be paid.
Does it require any programming skills for the drive?
Other related Off campus Drives: