HP Off Campus Drive 2021: At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
HP Off Campus Drive Software Engineer
|Education||Graduates or Masters|
|Category||Off Campus jobs|
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- W3villa off campus drive for software engineer
- Geeksgod recruitment drive for Frontend Developers
- Limechat recruitment drive for Data Analyst
- igebra recruitment drive for teaching assistant
- Advarra Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineers
- Tejas Recruitment Drive for Engineers
- Byjus Recruitment Drive for Business Development Associate
- Skill Santa Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Principal Global Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
|For more careers||Off campus drives 2021|