Hero Steels Recruitment Drive for Electrical Engineer: Hero Steels invited applications for the recruitment of Engineers for the position of Electrical Engineer. All the eligible Electrical engineering candidates who are having relevant experience can register for the drive conducted by Hero Steels.
The details of Hero Steels Recruitment Drive for Electrical Engineer like details of the post, Pay scale, Location, Educational Qualification, Experience required, Job description are furnished below. Please go through the post.
Hero Steels Recruitment Drive for Electrical Engineer
Details of the post:
Job Position: Electrical Engineer
Experience required: 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / Diploma ( Only Electrical Candidates are eligible).
- The candidate should have minimum experience of 3 years.
- The candidate should be present working in the steel plant industry only eligible for this post.
About Job Description:
- The candidate has to do maintenance of AC and DC motors, Transformers and other machines if any required.
- Have to do monthly shutdowns of Rolling mills and other equipment.
- Have to find the problems in less time.
- Maintaining of Gas plant compressors and other plants.
- Maintenance of Squirrel cage induction motors in the working hours.
- Have to take reading of the machines or equipment at both times i.e at the starting and ending of the shift.
- Have to take responsibility for plant maintenance.
- Have to maintain the record of the machine so that it can find the problems and can solve the problems without interruption of the work at any time.
Important Links of hero Steels Recruitment Drive for Electrical Engineers:
Hero Steels Recruitment Drive for Electrical Engineer FAQ’s:
What are the educational qualifications required for the drive?
Any working experience required to register for the Hero Steels Recruitment Drive for Electrical Engineer?
What is the job role offered by the Hero Steels?
What are the documents or info required to register through online?
Present CTC and
Updated resume of the candidate