Genpact Recruitment Drive: Genpact conducting a recruitment drive for all the freshers for the position of Management Trainee. All the eligible Graduates and Bachelors can register to the Genpact Recruitment Drive within the last date of registration.
The details of Genpact Recruitment drive like Job position, Salary, Work location, Job description, Educational qualification, work position, year of passing, important dates and important links are furnished below. To get instant updates on walk-ins and off-campus jobs into your mobile directly join our Telegram Channel
Genpact Recruitment Drive
Job Position: Management Trainee
Drive type: Off campus / Walk in
Pay Scale: NA
Work locations: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers ( 0 years)
Drive locations: Hyderabad
Education: Graduates and Bachelors are eligible for the drive
Training / internship / Probation: NA
- The candidate has to provide support for the P2P platform.
- Candidates have to improve the overall functionality and Error handling also.
- Has to involve other teams and solve the issues faced by other teams if necessary.
- Have to handle customers requests, efficiency quality and have to satisfy the customers in solving their issues effectively.
- The candidates have to forecast the revenue and margins and have to identify risks and opportunities in order to help the client.
- Candidates should have knowledge on SIM.
- Candidates who are having knowledge on SAP will be preferred first.
- Should have good communication skills in any preferred way i.e. through phone, email or even chatting.
- Should have excellent skills on MS Office tools like MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Should have knowledge on COUPA Integrations for the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding the Genpact Recruitment Drive please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To get instant updates on walk ins and off-campus jobs into your mobile directly join our Telegram Channel
Other related Jobs:
Genpact Recruitment Drive FAQ’s: