GE Off Campus Drive 2021: Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world Job Description
GE Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer
|Category||Off Campus jobs 2021|
Roles and Responsibilities.
In this role you will :
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
- Build test automation frameworks;
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system;
- Set up Continuous Integration.
- Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Work with Product Owner , Architects to understand product requirements & vision
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
5+ years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional and load testing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
Required Skills –
- Hands-on experience with Linux usage – moderate to advanced usage
- Good understanding of BDD,
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Experience of using the Perforce / Git source code control system
- API test automation, XML/Json Verification etc.
- Knowledge on Test automation tools- API test automation using REST Assured tool Selenium / Squish /QTP/ cucumber / SoapUI, Postman/ Protractor, / Jmeter, / LoadRunner, / Grinder, /Gatling
- UI Testing using tools like Protractor.
- Expertise of Database concepts, SQL / advanced SQL
- Experience in writing high quality, readable, reusable, testable code.
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Knowledge on CI/CD and DevOps – Jenkins
- Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle
|For more careers||Off Campus Drives 2021|