Dark Horse Digital Off campus Drive: DHD is conducting an off campus drive for the position of Software Engineer. The Driving Digital Transformation off campus drive is for multiple locations. Here we are presenting the details of the drive, Work locations, Drive location, Pay scale, educational qualification, important dates and links. Please follow through the post for detailed notification.
Details of Dark Horse Digital Off campus Drive:
|Company name||Dark Horse Digital|
|Drive type||Off campus|
|Job position||Software Engineer|
|Job location||Multiple Locations|
Educational Qualification and Eligibility details:
- Batch: 2021 Freshers only
- Education: BE, B.Tech (CS / IT) and MCA
The candidate who is selected in the Dark Horse Digital off-campus drive will be involved in the team and is responsible to build applications using advanced technologies for the clients.
- The candidate must have good programming and database skills (Java and SQL)
- Should have knowledge on frameworks like Spring
- Should have angular knowledge
- BPM technology skills will be an added advantage for the candidates.
|Last date for online application||06.01.2021|
- Candidates who are in the final semester can also apply for the Dark Horse Digital off campus drive. If the candidate gets selected in the drive his/her college must allow for the internship program conducted by the company for the period of 6 months.
- 15000 per month will be paid as a stipend for the selected candidate.
- 6 weeks training for the selected candidate
- The candidates who can commit for the period of 24 months only need to apply for the drive.
Related Off campus Drives:
Mountblue Technologies Off Campus Drive for Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi Locations