Crossover Recruitment Drive 2021: Crossover invited applications from all the freshers to fill up their vacancy for the position of Software Engineer.
The details of Crossover recruitment drive like education, Crossover off campus drive Position, Crossover off campus drive batch, Crossover off campus drive pay scale, Crossover off campus drive skills required, Crossover off campus drive mandatory skills, Crossover off campus drive roles and responsibilities, Crossover off campus drive important links, Crossover off campus drive job description are furnished below.
Crossover Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
|Pay scale||$30,000/- per year|
|Category||Off campus jobs|
This role is our entry level software engineering job. If you were great at writing code in school, and now you need to gain real world experience, this is the job for you. We have the best developers in the world building and maintaining 100+ leading-edge enterprise software products. You will learn the most, because you will learn from the best.
Our entire company is run by technical experts. Everyone on our Engineering team is an expert coder, all the way up to the most senior executives. We host company-wide coding competitions all the time, and one of our top executives won the last one. You will be working for real software engineers, not project managers or business analysts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing automated tests to make sure the code works properly.
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Autodesk Off campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer
- Moolya Off Campus Drive 2021 | Developer Intern
- Tekion Off Campus Drive | Associate Software
- Simbus Off-campus Drive 2021 – Software Engineer | Bangalore location
- KLA Tencor Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Chennai
- Servicenow Recruitment Drive 2021
- DXC Technologies Off Campus Drive
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Running manual tests.
- Writing documentation.
- Writing specs.
About Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Debug code to identify what is wrong.
- Implement high-quality fixes that address the core issue.
- Create automated tests (unit tests and functional tests) to verify that the code works properly.
About Basic Requirements
- Expert coding skills – anyone reviewing your work would agree that it’s top quality.
- At least 6 months of experience writing code for a software service or product. Yes, this can include internships.
- A degree in computer science or the commercial equivalent.
- Experience in a shared-services or centralized environment.
- Cloud development experience, especially AWS.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
About Important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the Crossover Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.