BeepKart Recruitment Drive 2021: BeepKart invited applications from all the fresher candidates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Developer for the location of Bangalore.
The details of Beepkart recruitment drive like education, Experience required, batch, Skills required, Pay scale, Organization, Last date, Venue date, important dates, important links, location are furnished below.
Beepkart Recruitment Drive 2021 | Developer
|Pay scale||4.2 – 5 lPA|
|Category||Off Campus jobs|
BeepKart is building a platform to digitise and organize the used two-wheeler market. The team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software and in fast-scaling start-up operations.
The company is adequately seed-funded by the founders.
- 2021 batch BTech/BE/ ME/MTech
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
- Flash Tech Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Brillo Recruitment Drive for Data Analytics
- GlobalEdge Recruitment Drive for Gradaute Engineers
- Aither Technology Recruitment Drive 2021
- Ressemble systems recruitment drive for software engineer
- Compro Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive for SAP MM
- Ford Motors recruitment drive for Software Engineer
Currently, Beepkart is hiring for the following roles:
1. Front-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. As a Frontend Developer, a candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems
2. Back-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. Software Engineer role involves building high performance, scalable, resilient web applications.
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.
Company spends effort in training new employees through direct mentoring. Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment need only apply.
If you have any queries regarding the Beepkart Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.