Autonom8 Recruitment Drive 2021: Autonom8 Invited applications from all the fresher graduates for the position of Frontend developer for the location of Chennai. The candidates who are having relevant educational skills can apply within the last date of registration.
Autonom8 Recruitment Drive 2021 | Frontend Developer
|Category||Off campus drive 2021|
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Geeksgod recruitment drive for Frontend Developers
- Limechat recruitment drive for Data Analyst
- igebra recruitment drive for teaching assistant
- Advarra Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineers
- Tejas Recruitment Drive for Engineers
- Byjus Recruitment Drive for Business Development Associate
- Skill Santa Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Principal Global Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Smart Mirror Recruitment Drive for Software Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Frontend developer would work on front-end user facing code, along with web services implemented on Node.js.
- Collaborate with various team members (business, architect, other developers) to develop new product features and deploy through test and production environments.
- Oversee junior team members and provide guidance (role could be combination of individual contributor and mentoring)
- Build awesome product features and more importantly, have fun while doing it
- Should have developed scalable, complex, responsive UI applications from scratch
- Strong Front-end development skills in HTML5 / CSS
- Strong experience with ReactJS Framework
- Strong Proficiency with CSS3 and CSS Pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Prior experience on Bootstrap
- Prior experience with Build Tools such as Webpack and Gulp.
- Experience with HTML5 WebSocket and Web Storage APIs