Aither Technology recruitment drive for Software Development Engineer: Aither invited applications from all the fresher graduates to fill up their vacancies for the position of Software Development Engineer.
The details of Aither Technology Recruitment Drive like Education, Aither technology drive position, Aither technology drive skills required, Aither technology drive job description, Aither technology drive pay scale, Aither technology drive drive location, Aither technology drive important dates, Aither technology drive important links, Aither technology drive experience required are furnished below are furnished below.
Aither Technology Requirement drive Software Development Engineer
|Position||Software Development Engineer|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience with software development
- Strong skills in one of the following languages: PHP, Python, Java, C++
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Availability to work partial overlap hours with US based customers
- Be based out of our office in Bangalore, India
Aither Technology is looking for a talented entry level software development engineer for our growing office in Bangalore, India.
This an entry level position, but you will be learning/using full-stack skills. The primary environment will be PHP and MySQL.
We are interested in finding the best and brightest talent to build a culture of outstanding software engineering. If that sounds like fun to you, then you are our kind of candidate!
In addition to traditional benefits, we will support our employees in the pursuit of technical certifications such as AWS, Azure, PHP, etc, and offer proprietary internal training around software development standards, customer engagement, and quality. We want our employees to be happy and experience personal growth by being challenged and challenging each other.
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- Compro Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive for SAP MM
- Ford Motors recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Bebo Technologies recruitment Drive for Front end designer
- AuthBridge recruitment drive for Associate software engineer
- Klenty recruitment Drive for Full stack developer
- Teradata recruitment drive for Software Engineer
- Autodesk Off campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer
- Work on a project team towards the design and delivery of customer requirements
- Design and build clean, scalable software to support the needs of our customers
- Ensure that software development delivery milestones are completed on schedule
- Ensure that the work you do runs smoothly in production – manage/delegate/mitigate production issues affecting our customers
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Building scalable cloud-based applications using PHP and MySQL
- Scrum/agile teams and processes
- PHP, Python, node.js, MongoDB, DynamoDB, neo4j, AWS – Elasticache, EC2, S3, CloudFront, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, SQS, SES, RDS
About Important Details:
|For more careers||Follow me…|
If you have any queries regarding the Aither Technology Recruitment drive 2021, please comment in the comment section. Help freshers team will respond to your query as soon as possible.