Airtel Payments bank Recruitment Drive 2021: The Frontend Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtel Payments Bank’s agile stream. Payments bank values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate, and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel Payments Bank. You must have considerable experience with frontend programming languages and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, databases, and other staples of practical software development.
Airtel Payments Bank Recruitment Drive 2021 Frontend Developer
|Organization||Airtel Payments Bank|
|Category||Off Campus Drive 2021|
Other Off Campus Recruitment Drives:
- PayPal Off Campus Drive 2021 | Data Analyst
- Geeksgod recruitment drive for Frontend Developers
- Limechat recruitment drive for Data Analyst
- igebra recruitment drive for teaching assistant
- Advarra Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineers
- Tejas Recruitment Drive for Engineers
- Byjus Recruitment Drive for Business Development Associate
- Skill Santa Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
- Principal Global Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on the web platform.
- Creating reusable modules and components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the web application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services and data parsing using XML, JSON.