Accenture Off campus Drive: Accenture is recruiting the candidates for the position of DM Analyst for multiple locations. The candidates who are having the mentioned skills can register for the Accenture Off Campus Drive.
Accenture Off Campus Drive DM Analyst
|Category||Digital marketing jobs|
- Skill required: Digital Marketing – Program and Project Management
- Designation: Management Level – Analyst
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Qualifications : Any Graduation
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Quality & Control
- Quality analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles And Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer: [ Expired]
All the graduates of 2020 and 2019 batch candidates can register for the drive. The details like Vacancy details, Skills required, Job description, Educational Qualification, Eligibility details, Important dates and Important Links are furnished below. For more details about the drive follow the post.
- BE / B.Tech batches of 2019 and 2020
- Any stream can register for the drive
- The candidate should have at least 65% or 6.5 CGPA
- Should not have any active arrears at the time recruitment.
- Maximum of one year gap is preferred in their education.
Eligibility Details for Accenture Off campus Drive:
- Candidates can have a one year gap in their entire work experience.
- Candidate should have skills like Java, .Net, SAP, ABAP i.e. whether he has a certificate or has done internship or has done his/her project on the mentioned skills in their academics.
- The candidates have to work in any location as per company conditions and clients.
- Candidates who are having 1 year or even freshers also can apply for the drive.
About Job Description:
- The candidate has to build, design, test the application as per the requirement of the client.
- Have to support the client in different ways even in remote locations.
- Candidate has to solve the issues for the client application.
- Have to learn new skills fastly.
- Have to deliver the project within the time for the client.
- Candidates have to be ready for relocation in India as per client requirement.
- Should have working knowledge on .Net technologies like ASP.Net and ASP.Net MVC.
- Should have knowledge on ABAP technologies.
Important Links for Accenture Off campus Drive:
Other off campus Drives: